Sustainable living to reduce your personal footprint
WWF’s footprint goal is to work with our supporters and individual Australians, as well as governments and businesses, to help facilitate the change to a more sustainable world. A world where we live within the planet’s means.
To get started on your new sustainable life, we suggest measuring your personal ecological footprint with our footprint calculator. WWF’s ecological footprint calculator will work out your personal footprint, based on the way you live your life today – such as what you eat, where you live, how you travel, the amount of energy that you use. Knowing your ecological footprint will enable you to make informed choices that will help you to reduce your impact on the planet.
become more sustainable
• Shopping and Consumption (what you buy and eat)
• Green building design for your home or business
• Waste and recycling – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
• Reducing Water Usage
• Reducing Energy Usage
• Transport, Travel and Tourism – Carbon Offsetting
• Ethical and Responsible Investment.